Solitaire Kings Online
If you’ve ever played a solitaire game before, playing Solitaire Kings should be quite simple, considering the rules.
But if not, it’s game rules are further explained.
Everything seems to be easy from the rules, but the main difficulty of the game is that the cards need to be stacked in a certain sequence, depending on their numbers and suits.
To achieve maximum results, you need to stack the cards as quickly as possible without making mistakes. The game features several game modes, collect maximum points and points in each mode to become a leader in the leaderboard.
Solitaire Kings Game Rules
The main point of this solitaire game is to build four piles of cards, each of them containing cards from each of the different suits.
These suits include:
To continue, the player must move the cards around the the table until you see a suitable card to add to the foundation pile.
Keep all of the rules in mind, when playing with the cards.
- To start, the player can start the foundation pile with the minimum number to the maximum card value number.
- You can pile the cards on the table, the card on top is of higher value than the card that is about to be added, also it’s from a different colored suit.
- The player must only move the cards that are face-up on the table.
Solitaire Kings Game Features
- Multiple game modes including online mode;
- Easy and intuitive operation;
- The ability to cancel a move;
- Support for smartphones and tablets.